Tucks Medicated Wipes What Can I Do To Stop The Swelling And The Tenderness(pain).....27 Weeks Pregnant And Dont Know What To Do?

|

What can I do to stop the swelling and the tenderness(pain).....27 weeks pregnant and dont know what to do? - tucks medicated wipes

OK, I did 3 times) for a yeast infection, and I know it's a yeast infection .....( my doctor even said he did not think it's a yeast infection. ..... ok, but my "lip is swollen ..... it does not itch and have no abnormal flow ...... my lips," is very swollen and it hurts me, if anything it touches, and even if I walk ...... I tried hot baths ..... In fact, they have now ..... 2 What can I do to stop or harm at least to take some of the tenderness and swelling in the area ... Oh ... and tried to use some kind pantyliner wouldnt touch my underwear and that helped (in fact worse )....... can not even wear underwear, because it hurts ....... I was in pajama shorts and basketball all day, to rub against it wouldnt .... I have an appointment tomorrow, but it hurts and burns me "lip" when I ...... pee What can I do?

My aunt told me to try tampons medically safe curve?

0 comments:

Post a Comment